Quit Smoking: The adventure begins

I started smoking a pack a day when I was about 17 I am now 39 that means I have been smoking for 22 years if you calculate an average price of 1 USD a pack over 22 years I have given the governments and tobacco industry about 8000 USD.

It is interesting that I am addicted to Marlboro only I hate any other kind of cigarettes more than I hate these, I personally think there is something in the composition that makes them more addictive.

I tried to quit several times, the side effects are really bad 1) I start being very stressed and can only think of finding a cigarette to smoke, 2) I literally cant think straight, 3) I get really hungry and it messes up my eating habits which leads to weight gain, 4) The withdrawal symptoms are more evident after sex, food, coffee, in the mourning or after an alcoholic drink.

My plan is to first reduce the amount I smoke to 10 cigarettes a day for a month then go cold turkey. So this is day one I have lined up 10 cigarettes.

Wish me good luck and fuck Philip Morris I wish I could Sue their ass