Ipad Review by Mao


A lot of people have been using apple products for a long time are psyched about the iPad even though it has
some absolutely backbreaking failures that will make buying one the last thing I would want to do.

First contact, big, ugly bezel, uncommon shape, big! Have you seen the bezel on this thing?! It's huge! This is only a big Iphone! No Multitasking!!! If this is supposed to be a replacement for netbooks, how can it

possibly not have multitasking? Are you saying I can't listen to Pandora while writing a document? I can't have my Twitter app open at the same time as my browser? I can't have facebook open at the same time as my email? No Cameras come one even a shitty phone has a camera!

The Name iPad dose it not sound like something your wife uses? No Flash ,Adapters If you want to plug anything into this, such as a digital camera, you need all sorts of ugly adapters. You need an adapter for USB!

It's Not Widescreen It's like owning a 4:3 TV all over again!

A Closed App Ecosystem The iPad only runs apps from the App Store talk about selling your soul to the devil. The same App Store that is notorious for banning apps for no real reason.

Want to run photoshop or a different soft on your iPad? Too bad! Well the next time I see one of these just laugh:)




The Future