Makibox 3d Models

The Makibox 3d Printer is a great tool / toy to play and prototype it's the perfect starter 3d printer you will learn all the basics of 3d printing Leveling heated bed, extruder temperature settings (too high it will get jammed too low the filament will grind).

You will learn how to think 3d when creating objects to print and how to build them so that they export well to STL.

I personally use Repetier, Meshlab and Rhino for Mac to print but I am still a novice with maybe 100 prints to my name so I still have a lot to discover but already my Makibox and I are friends and he sits on my desk ready to warm up and print to the melodic sound of the motors.

Below are a few objects I have made and printed



Sex Pistol
made for a friend fan of the sex pistols

Heart
for my daughter

Makibox tool holder
a tool holder that snaps on the Makibox

Makibox filament reel holder
an alternative filament reel support for the Makibox

Spanish socket safety cover
a safety cover to minimize risk of curious toddler electrocution